XXL Australian Deer Antlers Chew-able Dog Treats
XXL pieces 201gmx – 250gms
These are best for extra large sized dog breeds or those looking for a heavier, denser antler piece that will last longer.
Aussie Antlers are from Australian deer farms (not imported). They are naturally shed, full of nutrients, do not splinter, can last for months and dogs love them!
XX- Large with Cap on – 250-300gm
Australian Deer Antlers for your pet dog
Whether you’re a longtime purchaser of deer antlers or are considering for the first time, you’re in the right place!
- If you’re looking for a long-lasting chew, antlers can be a good choice. Antlers are a durable chew for dogs.-
- Best for passive to moderate chewers, who prefer gnawing
- Antlers are very rich in calcium and minerals.
- They’re great for arthritis. Antlers contain glucosamine and chondroitin, helping to reduce pain effectively as they reduce swelling in the joints.
- For senior dogs suffering from arthritis.
- You might like to consider ordering antler powder to add to their food or even our antler biscuits.
- As we all know dogs absorb calcium poorly from raw bones but the calcium and other minerals in antlers are readily absorbed as dogs grind the antler down.
- Deer antler contains collagen that helps in promoting the health of the joints and repairing connective tissues.
- The Deer antler gelatin has numerous medicinal properties that help in nourishing the spleen and the kidney.
- Benefit of Deer antlers helping the heart, kidney, liver and blood vessels to work optimally and increases their function considerably.