Tripart Injection 100ml
Tripart Injection 100ml is a supplement to support muscle function and recovery during training and strenuous exercise.
Is a blend of essential co-factors to ensure that muscle metabolism is optimised and that energy supply to muscles is adequate, to reduce the risk of lactic acidosis, muscle fatigue and Tying Up.
Provision of essential co-factors and nutrients at the correct time and in the correct amounts reduces the risk of muscle damage and decreased performance.
How Does It Work?
- ATP is the essential chemical for muscle contraction, releasing energy when it is broken down to ADP.
- The aspartates improve endurance by decreasing blood lactate and ammonia, thus delaying fatigue.
- Vitamin B3 is essential in increasing the use of glycogen for energy and arginine acts as a vehicle for transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen.
- Lysine is very important in muscle repair. Selenium is an essential element of the enzyme which helps remove the free radicals produced during severe exercise.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell turnover.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Supplements ATP to improve available energy supply to muscles.
- Assists muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
- Reduces the risk of tying up or cramping.
- Optimises energy supply to hard-working muscles.
- Useful to prevent fatigue and stress when travelling horses or dogs long distances.
Dosage and Administration:
- Adult Horse: 5ml/100kg
- Dogs: 1ml/10kg
- Give daily for 3-5 days prior to strenuous exercise or as directed by a veterinary surgeon, by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.