Proudi Cats Raw Frozen Kangaroo & Beef Patties
Proudi Cats Raw Frozen Kangaroo & Beef Patties – Available in 1.26kg bags (14 x 90g patties)
Please note – currently we only offer an in-store pick-up option. – Shops 9 -10 57-61 Thomson Street, Belmont, VIC, 3216
Formulated to exceed AAFCO & FEDIAF standards with only human-grade ingredients
100% AUSTRALIAN MADE HUMAN GRADE PET FOOD
❤️ 97% boneless Australian meat, organs and ground bone
❤️ Naturally complete and balanced
❤️ Ideal for everyday feeding
Deboned kangaroo meat, deboned beef, beef heart, beef liver, beef lung, kangaroo liver, kangaroo lung, kangaroo heart, kangaroo kidney, cardamom, calcium carbonate, dried kelp, ground vacuum dried bones, mixed tocopherols, taurine, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate.
- Crude Protein (min.) 18.3%
- Crude Fat (min.) 7.5%
- Crude Fibre (max.) 0.3%
- Moisture (max.) 71.0%
- ME (Calculated) = 1474 kcal/kg or 133 kcal/patty
What Is Proudi®
❤️ Formulated by expert food scientist and pet nutritionist
❤️ Naturally complete & balanced with human-grade ingredients
❤️ Minimally processed in a human-grade facility
❤️ Properly portioned, uniquely shaped, and conveniently packed
❤️ Features at least 95% boneless meat, whole organs, and ground bone
❤️ High in protein, moderate in fat, extremely low in carbs
❤️ No excessive bone, no hazardous bone fragments
❤️ No grains, no rendered products, no fillers, no harmful chemicals
- Our Ingredients are listed in a descending order based on raw materials weights so that the real dominant ingredient always comes first.
- We guarantee every ingredient listed is used, and every ingredient used is listed.
Switch to Proudi®
- A sudden change in diet or overfeeding can result in digestive issues.
- Please allow at least 10 days for transitioning to raw food.
- Gradually increase Proudi® in your cat’s diet and decrease the old food until the switch is complete.
Storage and Preparation
- Proudi® patties should be kept frozen.
- Before feeding, place the required number of patties into the refrigerator for approximately 8 hours to defrost.
- For a faster thaw, place patties onto the bench or in warm water.
- A small amount of liquid upon thawing is normal.
- After thawing, open the packets, slide the patties into the bowl and let your cat enjoy!
- For cats with sensitive stomachs, or during colder months, serving the patties at or near room temperature is recommended.