Parrot Pellet Breeder Diet 10kg Vetafarm
Parrot Pellet Breeder Diet 10kg Vetafarm pellets are an extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular needs of breeding birds and their young.
Total nutrition for breeding parrots.
Extruded pellet diet containing all of the essential nutrition required for egg laying and chick rearing.
Chicks in the nest will be fed the fortified diet by their parents; this means they will have all the nutrition necessary for strong healthy development.
Breeding birds require extra nutrition to enable them to lay fertile eggs and rear healthy chicks.
Parrot Breeder Pellets contains extra protein, vitamins, and minerals to support reproduction.
By using a balanced diet your birds become healthier and are much better equipped to deal with the rigours of sustained breeding.
Chicks raised by parents being fed on breeder pellets will wean directly on to maintenance diet pellets.
Recommended for: Breeding Australian and Asiatic Parrots.
Also suitable for Exotic Breeding Parrots (e.g. South American Parrots)
Can be used with:
- Maintenance Pellets.
- Maintenance Pellets should be fed during the regular season with birds being changed over to Breeder Pellets around 6 weeks before breeding season and being fed on this diet up until chicks fledge.
- Should be fed as a total diet, beginning approximately 6 weeks before the breeding season and continued until chicks fledge.
- Although Parrot Breeder Pellets contain all the nutrition necessary for breeding it is recommended that the birds be given access to fruit, vegetables and native vegetation as environmental enrichment.
- Grains: maize, soybean, wheat.
- Amino acids: lysine and methionine.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K.
- Minerals: calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron
- Magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium
- Selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc.
- Vegetable oils and natural organic acids.
- Min Crude Protein 20.0%
- Min Crude fat 5%
- Max Fibre 3.5%
- Max Salt (NaCl) 0.5%