Milbemax Small Cat Allwormer Under 2kgs 2 Tablet Pack
Milbemax Small Cat Allwormer Under 2kgs 2 Tablet Pack is a beef flavoured tablet used as a broad spectrum Allwormer to treat intestinal worms in felines.
It kills controls and treats all types of roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms found in kittens and cats.
It destroys juvenile and mature stages of intestinal worms and thus protects the pet from several diseases.
The flavour-coated tablets are also effective heartworm preventive.
- Treatment of roundworms, hookworm, tapeworm when used every three months
- Prevention of heartworm when used monthly
- Cats should be tested for existing heartworm infection prior to starting treatment with Milbemax
- If any unusual signs develop following treatment with Milbemax tablets, contact your veterinarian
- The formulation for cats is not suitable for use in dogs
Directions for use
- Can be used in kittens from a minimum age of 6 weeks and a minimum weight of 0.5 kilograms and maximum 1.9kg.
- Use the appropriate dose size for the cat’s body weight
- Milbemax Tablets for Small Cats can be administered orally to kittens between 0.5 and 2 kilograms body weight at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age
- Adult cats from 2kg can then be treated every 3 months for treatment of intestinal worms and once monthly for prevention of heartworm
- Can be used in breeding animals