L-Carnitine 100ml Injection Dogs Horses
L-Carnitine 100ml Injection Dogs Horses L-CARNITINE is an amino acid which helps transport fats to muscle cells.
It is essential in the transport of fats into muscle cells for energy production.
The muscle levels of L-CARNITINE determine the exercise capacity of muscles.
By using fats as energy for muscle contractions, the body is sparing glycogen and delaying the accumulation of lactic acid.
- To improve both sprint and endurance performance
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Injection: 3 mL per 100 kg body weight (15 mL per average horse) by intravenous or intramuscular injection 2 – 3 times weekly.
- Give final dose 4 – 6 hours before hard or fast work.
- Preferably use pastes for regular supplementation, and those who prefer injectables may consider the injection pre-event, to achieve high blood levels. (Sole use of paste formulations will not reduce the effect in any way).
- Veterinarians have recommended using doses of 20mL to 25mL twice weekly, with the second dose given 4-6 hours before hard or fast work. Dogs : 1 mL/10 kg
Veterinarians have reported significant improvement in horses using high doses of 20 – 25 mL twice weekly.
- 100 mL sterile injection for intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Store below 25°C (Air Conditioning). Protect from light.
- For General Sale (APVMA [Injection] 40293)
- Export Slaughter Interval (Horses): Nil
- L-CARNITINE is commonly used in combination with AMP-5, CREATINE, COPHOS B and TRIPART.
- It can be alternated with MITACHONDRAL injection as necessary.