Equiheal Hoof Sole Hide Healing Ointment – Horses
Equiheal Hoof Sole Hide Healing Ointment – Horses aids in the protection & maintenance against
- Soft soles & hoof soreness
- White-line separation & thrush
- Hoof cracks & greasy heel
- Soothing relief for overworked & overheated hooves
- New & old skin & heel conditions
- Repels flies
A chance meeting in 1960 at a farrier’s workshop in the mining town of Broken Hill, a young trainer met an old horseman, and a lifetime friendship was formed.
Through the friendship, the old horseman handed down a recipe that originated from a German Chemist back in the early 1900’s.
Formulated for skin and hoof disorders in horses.
Now known as Equiheal Hoof-Sole-Hide Ointment.
Trainers, Farriers, Horseman and Horsewomen Australia wide rely on Equiheal Hoof-Sole-Hide Ointment for skin and hoof disorders with their horses.
You too may choose to use Equiheal Ointment in conjunction with veterinary advice for similar applications.
Bandage or Hoof Boot Application
- Cleanse and dry hoof thoroughly.
- Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply a thick cover to the sole, frog bars and bulb areas.
- Then cover with paper, cloth or cotton wool and bandage or cover with a hoof boot.
- Apply daily or as required.
Skin & Heels:
- Cleanse and dry thoroughly.
- Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply in a circular motion leaving a light cover.
- Apply once daily or as required.
- Bandaging may assist with some applications.
Contains a blend of natural ingredients infused with lanolin, sulfur, camphor, eucalyptus oil and selected clays.
Recommended by a veterinary surgeon, leading trainers and farriers.