Equest Plus Tape Gel Horses
Equest Plus Tape Gel Horses is effective in the control of tapeworm, bots and gastrointestinal roundworms in horses.
The Equest® Plus Tape contains moxidectin and praziquantel.
Advantages of using Equest® Plus Tape
- Equest® Plus Tape lasts up to twice as long as other wormers so fewer treatments are required (only 3-4 per year), meaning less hassle for you and reduced costs over time.
- Equest® Plus Tape also has a low volume liquefying gel formulation and narrow barrel syringe for easier administration.
- It kills encysted small strongyles in a single dose and protects against a broad range of worm species.
What dose do I need?
- Simply set your horse’s weight using the handy ring device on the syringe.
- This will give your horse the correct measured dose for its weight.
- You will need to know the accurate weight of your horse and be careful not to under-dose or over-dose.
- If you don’t have a scale, use a weight tape.
- The syringe is calibrated according to the body weight of the horse to be treated, in intervals of 25 kg of body weight.