Enzyplex 750gm is a powdered digestive enzyme supplement to treat Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, where the lack of digestive enzymes creates undigested food in foul-smelling faeces, often with diarrhoea.
The digestive enzymes in ENZYPLEX break down food elements into digestible components and improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
ENZYPLEX commences digesting the moist food as soon as it is added, and continues to function following digestion.
The “carrier” powder is Montmorillonite, a rare earth clay which enhances the function of the enzymes.
It slows the passage of nutrients through the intestine and improves nutrient digestibility.
It also alters bacterial fermentation ability in the large bowel, reducing flatulence and improving stool formation, as well as binding bacteria and endotoxins, helping to normalise gut function and prevent diarrhoea.
Sodium bicarbonate acts as a buffer, protecting the enzymes in the stomach and neutralising the hyperacidity in the duodenum.
Calcium carbonate assists the buffering and provides a source of elemental calcium.
Key Features & Benefits:
- ENZYPLEX provides the essential digestive enzymes normally provided by the pancreas.
- Pancreatic insufficiencies can be relatively common in stressed dogs.
- ENZYPLEX reduces malodorous, semi-fluid faeces and intermittent diarrhoea.
- ENZYPLEX provides more complete digestion of food and improves nutrient availability and absorption.
- One measure (6g) mixed through each 300g dry food, or 700g of tinned food, meat or stew
- Mix well with food
- If food is dry, dampen with water after mixing
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes after preparation before feeding