Egg & Biscuit Superior 10kg

Egg & Biscuit Superior 10kg

$82.10 $75.00

Afterpay

SKU: 6035-0246 Category: Tags: , , , Product Barcode:  

Description

Egg & Biscuit Superior 10kg

Egg & Biscuit Superior 10kg

Superior Egg & Biscuit is a completely balanced diet suitable for all birds including Budgerigars, Canaries and Parrots.

Designed to be completely user-friendly, our new formula can be fed as a complete food or as a supplement and at any time of the year, WET or DRY.

Can be used as either a dietary supplement food or as a complete diet.

Note: birds consume an average of 8-10% of their body weight in dry food daily.

Key features:

  • Contains real Australian egg and is cooked using extrusion technology for superior digestibility and safety.
  • Has been formulated by vets with balanced vitamins, minerals and calcium for both maintenance and breeding/chick rearing.
  • Flavoured with blueberry for superior acceptance by all species of bird.

Directions for Use:

For complete nutrition in your birds:

  • Vetafarm Diets should make up approximately 80% of the food fed.
  • There are specific Vetafarm Diets available to suit most species of bird.
  • Vetafarm pellets, crumbles or powders should be fed in a clean, dry dish placed where it cannot be contaminated by droppings, water or cage substrate.
  • If the feed does become contaminated it should be replaced with fresh feed.

When a Vetafarm Diet is used as the majority (80%) of the feed, no other prepared supplement is required.

All the necessary protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals are incorporated into the Vetafarm Diet designed for your bird.

How much will your bird eat?

  • As a guide, most cage and aviary birds will consume about 10% of their body weight in dry feed per day.
  • As an example, a 100g cockatiel will consume approximately 10g of dry food per day.
  • Fruits and Vegetables: Fruit and Vegetables should be fed to your bird (20% of diet) to encourage interaction and provide variety and stimulation.
  • Chewable items like pine cones, cuttlefish bone, and native tree branches may be provided to help occupy your bird.

To use as a complete diet, make freely available as the primary food source.

  • Vetafarm complete diets are designed to provide complete nutrition when fed at a rate of 80% or more of the total diet, with the remaining 20% consisting of fresh foods and treats.
  • Fresh water must be available at all times.
  • Dry mix: simply add to your bird’s food bowl straight from the pack.
  • Wet mix: mix with water to provide the desired consistency – replace with fresh food every 24 hours.

Using Vetafarm foods as a supplement:

  • Vetafarm Diets can also be used as a supplement to seed based or homemade mixtures.
  • Provide Vetafarm Diets as approximately 10 – 20 % of the total diet.
  • Ensure that the Vetafarm Pellet, crumble or powder is being consumed.
  • Further supplementation may be required depending on the seed/mixture used.

Ingredients:

  • Whole Grains (Maize, soybean, wheat), Whole egg, soy protein, lecithin, vegetable oils and natural organic acids
  • Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, D3, E, & H
  • Minerals: calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc.

Guaranteed Analysis:

  • Min Crude Protein 20.0%
  • Min Crude fat 9.0%
  • Max Fibre 3.0%
  • Max Salt (NaCl) 0.5%

This item is non-returnable.

Brand

VetaFarm

VETAFARM

Vetafarm is an Australian developer plus manufacturer of innovative health products for Exotic Animals.Buy Vetafarm products online at Kabadeals online pet store to save money. Available: Bird food, cage accessories plus more essentials for your feathered friends.