Aquaclear Filter Inserts Foam 110
Aquaclear Filter Inserts Foam 110 is a mechanical filter media that effectively removes particles & debris from aquarium water.
It also prevents particulate waste from prematurely clogging other media in the filter.
Primarily a mechanical filtration media, it also provides powerful biological filtration as friendly bacteria eventually grow inside its pore structure.
For freshwater & saltwater use.
Exclusively designed for the AquaClear 110 Power Filter
- Traps particles & debris
- Enhances biological filtration
- Remove protective plastic bag and rinse Foam thoroughly before use.
- Place Foam insert in the bottom section of insert basket.
- The foam should be rinsed monthly using water from the aquarium.
- The foam should be replaced every two months.
- Never replace all filter media simultaneously to ensure constant presence of bacteria.