Australian Wildlife Rescue & Treatment
Here in Australia we’re so blessed to have our amazing, worldly love, wildlife & birds who attract visitors from all over the world, just coming to see them.
Too often these beautiful creates fall victim to road side accidents,our disastrous & devastating bush-fires & flood’s across our beautiful country side.
Wildlife offices & volunteers rely solely on donations that enable them to help save the lives of these injured animals.
This is where we come in, we are here to help them by raising donations all year round.
You may wonder why we take donations all year round?
- Every week of each year, throughout Australia, there is 10’s of thousands wildlife animals & birds injured on our roads.
- These animals also need funding to pay for their treatments, not just animals injured in floods and bush fires.
We at Keeping Australian Business Alive are passionate about all land & marine animals including the Australian wildlife.
We donate 10% of our monthly profits to the treatment of our injured wildlife.
Monies raised will evenly distributed for the treatments along with the recovery of injured wildlife animals.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR ORGANISATIONS REQUESTING FUNDS:
- We will not and do not hand monies over for organisations admin fee’s.
- Please email us information on injured animals from your vet via official letterhead.
- Please email us an itemised invoice.
- We will assist with expenses according to our available funds at the time.
- Contact email address
To donate click this link